Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Wise Husband

We are back from a quick trip with my family to the Smokey Mountains. Vacations are fine, but it sure is nice to be home. Especially made wonderful since my checking out my garden led to a handful of sugar snap peas able to be eaten at dinner last night. With our pancakes. But I tried not to think about that.

I did have to say that I have a wonderful husband. On the way home yesterday, we were talking about my latest idea to get us closer to self sufficiency in the all elusive attempts to stay out of Stuff Mart. After about 15 minutes of telling him the pros and cons of the different options he says,

"This has Hair Brained Scheme written all over it."

And to my chagrin, it probably does.

But it's a great idea...

(Humble Muse... call me. I have an idea for you.)

2 comments:

  1. I love it! My husband always call me and my best friend, "Lucy and Ethel" because we're always getting ourselves into messes! LOL! Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been enjoying your blog for several months, We, too, were in Gatlinburg for the last few days..small world! Any advice for a inexpensive trip to the Smokies? We like to go there because it's a short trip from Cincinnati, but it seems we always end up spending so much.

    ReplyDelete