Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Place for Everyone....

[Carri's note: I have fixed the link now... sorry for the confusion!]

"I have never been able to handle the noise very well. (Ironic that God gave me nine children and sensitive ears, isn’t it?!) They also stay up later, so I have people around me from the minute I wake up in the morning until the minute I go to sleep at night. We were needing some serious re-visiting of where everyone is in the house when we homeschool. For the sake of my sanity, you know. Those in-patient treatment facilities are way out of the budget..."

Head over to Happy to Be at Home to see this week's installment on large family living!

2 comments:

  1. Another way we are just alike! I am very noise sensitive. It's really only hard when other people's kids are around. They haven't been taught to keep the volume down, so they will be very loud and I just can't think clearly when it's like that!

    Also, your link to Happy to Be at Home doesn't lead to anything. I am looking forward to reading it though! Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could always try the silence at dinner times like Susannah Wesley! There are days when I have been tempted...

    I'm having trouble with the link too. Looking forward to reading it later.

    ReplyDelete