Friday, December 31, 2010

Dusting off The Blog...

Hello... hello... is anyone there? I know it's been a long, long time with not much to say. It's been a busy fall. But now we are at the beginning of another year... hard to believe 2011 is only a few hours away.


I have the aspiration to do more counting of blessings this year... making a point of enjoying the wonderful parts of each day. So I am doing what in the photography blog world is called a "Project 365". A photo a day to commemorate the little ways that my life is wonderful.



Mine will be 365 Blessings. So, stay tuned. Go ahead and unsubscribe if you are waiting for the profound - I've not been able to for a coherent sentence recently. But if you want a daily reminder to be thankful for the little things... come back tomorrow. :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Darling photos!

    I've been considering doing this, but was nervous about the pressure I would put on myself to take 'great' photos. I still think it's a great idea, though, so... I'm in. Thanks for the push!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not going to work on a great photo every day. Just a photo. That will be good enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to do the same too! i've been neglecting my camera.

    ReplyDelete