Saturday, January 15, 2011

13 / 365

When Eric is not available, a big brother will do... sorry for the low quality of the photos... I cannot wait for next winter... inside photos in our new house with lots of windows will be great!

Anna brought a laundry basket to me and had a very perplexed look on her face... wondering what I had done to the basket.

Then Sam popped out, thinking he was SOOO funny!



For those who are keeping track, there will be no 14 / 365 for the Petersonclan... we are experiencing fallout from Eric and I being gone for 4 days... the kids are fussy and grumpy and it is wearing off on me too. ;) More photos to come, I just didn't take any on the 14th of Jan.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. In the winter, I cannot survive without my speedlight. I wish I had big windows too though

    ReplyDelete