Thursday, January 13, 2011

I know, I know...

To all who are thinking I am falling woefully behind on my Project 365... I have the photos... just not posted yet. I am sure those of you who have been with me for years are not in the least surprised. ;)

This past weekend Eric and I celebrated our anniversary and went away for 4 days. Yes, I have photographic evidence. We got back at about 12:15 yesterday morning and I have been trying to get laundry and school caught up ever since.

I am hopeful that over the weekend I will have lots of time to catch up on my posts for the past 10 days... right now, though, I have 6 loads of laundry to fold so it can be put away before breakfast in the morning. Add that to the 8 loads of laundry I did yesterday, and it is finally caught back up. That is encouraging. The discouraging thing? They wear an entire load on their backs every day. But I am so very thankful for the fact that we have clothes in abundance. It is very, very cold out there.

2 comments:

  1. Belated Happy Anniversary!
    I hear you on the laundry (although I only have 4 kids) There are currently 8 load sitting in my living room waiting to be folded and put away....and yet I sit here catching up on blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! At least you are still taking the pictures :O) Look forward to seeing them :O)

    ReplyDelete