Thursday, March 12, 2009

Plague Update 3/ 12/ 09

Mercy's on the way up... Bethany's officially sick. So far we are keeping her hydrated enough to stay at home, thankfully. I am exhausted, but glad to be here instead of a hospital, even if all I can do is hold Bethie.

To the local readers... thanks for the offers of help. We are doing fine... I have a freezer full of frozen meals, and I grocery shopped last week before going to the hospital with Mercy. Eric is still healthy, so he has been able to do little runs as needed. I really think that anyone not NEEDING to interact with us should stay away! Maybe then we will not pass this on... I love to share, but I'd rather it not be illnesses,thank you.

In other news... it's snowing. The kids are excited. I am glad that they don't know that public schools get the day off... I'd much rather take off for nice days when the kids can be outside...

2 comments:

  1. You are doing such a great job keeping it together! Keep up the good work:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carri,
    Glad Mercy is feeling better, Praying for the baby...Chase is under the weather tonight, please pray for him.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete