Saturday, January 10, 2009

Only a Homeschooler

Today I was trying to get everyone caught up in school... so I was giving spelling tests, dictations, and checking memory verses. These things tend to pile up and then I do a marathon of tests... I know I shouldn't do that, but it just seems to happen.

Anyway, I was giving Josiah's tests, and Anna says:

Anna: Wow. Josiah's words are hard.

Me: When you are in 6th grade, your words will be hard too.

Anna: Josiah's in 6thGRADE?!?!

Me: Yep.

Anna: I thought he was in 3rd grade.

Me: No. You're in 3rd grade.

Anna: I thought I was in 2nd grade.

Me: Nope. Emma's in 2nd grade, you're in third.

I was trying hard not to laugh as I remembered what a big deal it was to go from grade to grade. Here they really don't even care! Anna didn't even know what grade she was even in!

1 comment: